V8 V-Fusion Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice, 12 oz (Pack of 12)
- Good source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & E
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- A strawberry & banana flavored beverage blend of 8 vegetable and fruit juices and puree from concentrate with other natural flavors
- 3 combined servings of vegetables and fruit (1 serving of vegetables or fruit = 1/2 cup. 1 bottle provides 3/4 cup vegetables and 3/4 cup fruit). The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend 2 1/2 cups of a variety of vegetables and 2 cups of fruit per day for a 2,000 calorie diet.
- 100% juice—no sugar added (Not a low calorie food—see nutrition panel for sugar and calorie content), and no high fructose corn syrup
Get your veggies the delicious way. V8 V-Fusion Strawberry Banana brings hints of sweetly tart strawberry and creamy banana to a blend of juices from sweet potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, beets, white grapes, and apples. A powerhouse of tastiness that's bound to turn those who just get their veggies into those who celebrate their veggies. 100% juice, 100% refreshing.
|Drink Flavor||Banana, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.