The Lil' Pops, Popped Ancient Grain Clusters—Made with Sorghum, Sweet & Salty, 2.75oz bags (Pack of 6)
- Popped sorghum clusters, a delicious ancient grain snack; Each bite has the perfect balance of sweet and salty with a satisfying crunch
- Corn-free popcorn alternative without those pesky hard kernel hulls that gets stuck in your teeth; goes great as a snack or sprinkled on salads, ice cream, in trail mix
- A whole grain food product thats non GMO; lectin free, soy, dairy and gluten free; just three ingredients with no additives or preservatives
- Perfect for those with a corn allergy, or those on a gluten free / vegan diet
- Hand made in small batches with US grown sorghum grain, a drought resilient crop requiring NO irrigation
Popped Ancient Grain clusters made with tiny popped sorghum grain.
Corn Free! Gluten Free! Whole Grain! Non GMO! Plant Based!
WAIT, BUT WHAT'S SORGHUM?
Sorghum is an 8,000-year-old ancient grain and a member of the grass family.
It’s naturally gluten free and remains largely unchanged since back-in-the-day. No funky crossbreeding, GMOs, or nutrient loss, unlike some other grains out there...we won’t name names.
Sorghum is also drought resilient. It requires zero irrigation, saving our precious water resources. Friendly to the planet and spectacularly good for your taste buds!
This grain of the past is the grain of the future.
LIKE US & LOVE US @thelilpops for all channels!
Packaged in an environment that also handles tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, and shellfish.
|Brand||The Lil' Pops|
|Snack Flavor||Beef, Cheddar Sour Cream, Classic, Variety Pack|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.