Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips, Organic and Non-GMO, 0.75 oz, Jalapeno (Pack of 8)
- PERFECT ON-THE-GO SNACK: Don’t let your busy day stop you from living a healthy, nutrient-rich lifestyle. Enjoy 4 convenient, snack size kale chip packs to fuel your day!
- FIND YOUR RHYTHM: Spicy hot pepper with the perfect balance of heat - Our dehydrated kale chips are always dried, never fried made by tossing fresh, organic kale with one of our hand-crafted dressings, which we create from a perfect blend of organic seeds, vegetable powders, juices, herbs and spices.
- WHAT MAKES US SUPER: Some folks throw the term ‘superfood’ around as a buzzword, but to us, it’s much more. It’s our name. It defines who we are, and what we offer — and it all begins with the nutrient density and integrity of our ingredients. They’re what make us super.
- BALANCE & HARMONY: A positive mind, eating right, and staying active can make all the difference. From vegetarian to gluten-free to non-GMO, our snacks help you find that healthy groove.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Nutrient-dense superfoods: vegan, protein fueled, and an excellent source of fiber. There’s nothing more to it.
Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips
Treat yourself to a crispy chip packed with the nutritional power of kale. Our kale chips are made by tossing fresh, organic kale with one of our hand-crafted dressings, which we create from a perfect blend of organic seeds, vegetable powders, juices, herbs and spices. Our kale chips are never fried — instead, they are gently dehydrated under low heat.
Original - Perfectly crisped kale.
Zesty Nacho - Zingy spices tango with vegan cheesy goodness.
Honey Mustard - Mustard balanced with a touch of sweet honey.
Garlic & Onion - A garlic lovers dream!
Kool Ranch - Savory fave with hints of garlic & dill.
Mango Habanero - Citrusy mango with just-right spicy after notes.
Spicy Jalapeno - Spicy hot pepper with the perfect balance of heat.
- Excellent Source of Vitamins A & K
- USDA Organic *
- Certified Gluten-Free ‡
- Vegan §
- Non GMO ≠
- Kosher †
What Makes Us Super?
Superfoods, For One.
Some folks use the term ‘superfood’ as a buzzword, but to us it means nutrient dense ingredients that are naturally bursting with stuff like vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber. Our food isn’t just ‘less bad’ for you, Rhythm Superfoods are ‘all good’.
*(NOP-02565, by OCIA, 2018), ‡(67821, by GIG, 2018)
High In Nutrients.
An excellent source of Vitamins A, C, and K, kale is rich in antioxidants, carotenoids, phyto nutrients and vital nutrients like calcium, manganese, copper, potassium, and fiber.
§ (85594160, by VAF, 2018), ≠ (26656, by FoodChain ID, 2018)
Balance & Harmony.
Created in Austin, TX where we believe great music, a positive mind, eating right and staying active can make all the difference in health and happiness. Find your Rhythm and never miss a beat!
† (OUV3, by Kosher Cert. Service, 2018)
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.