Kashi GO LEAN Cereal Cups, Crunch, 2.3oz (Pack of 12)
- A satisfying start to any morning, Kashi Breakfast Cereals are wholesome, healthy, and made with delicious plant-based ingredients
- Crunchy puffed grain clusters made with toasty hard red wheat, brown rice, barley, and rye with a touch of honey and cinnamon in every bite
- 20 g of whole grain per serving; Excellent source of fiber; Low fat (3 g or less per 55 g); Low Sodium, Good source of protein; Vegetarian; Kosher Pareve; Non-GMO Project Verified
- A convenient, travel-ready food; Makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick-me-up at school, or late-night treat; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 12, 2.3-ounce cups of ready-to-eat Kashi GOLEAN Crunch Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Kashi GOLEAN Crunch Cereal features a satisfying blend of crunchy puffed grain clusters made with toasty hard red wheat, brown rice, barley, and rye with a touch of honey and cinnamon in every bite. A yummy addition to any balanced breakfast, our GOLEAN Crunch Cereal pairs well with dairy or nut milk, yogurt, and fresh fruit. Travel-ready, this cereal makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick-me-up at school or late-night treat and is perfect for stowing in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks. Crispy and crunchy, Kashi GOLEAN Crunch Cereal is low fat (3 grams or less per 55 grams), provides an excellent source of fiber, is a good source of protein, and is also Non-GMO Project Verified.
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.