Kashi Cereal Cups, Honey Toasted, 1.4oz (Pack of 12)
- SATISFYING START TO ANY MORNING - Kashi Breakfast Cereals are wholesome and made with delicious plant-based ingredients
- REAL WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS - A crunchy combo organic whole grain & a touch of cane syrup and honey make for a healthy, lightly sweetened cereal
- TASTY BREAKFAST - Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal tastes great with dairy or nut milk, yogurt, fresh fruit or by itself as a snack. Enjoy!
- PLANT-BASED NUTRIENTS - Just one serving supplies 23g of whole grain, 5g fiber,, contains 2.5g total fat per 42g serving. Cholesterol free, low fat & low sodium
- CONVENIENT FOOD - Makes for the perfect portable whole food snack at work, school or travel. 12 1.4oz cups individually packaged for freshness & great taste
Kashi Organic Honey Toasted Oat Cereal Lightly sweet, and crunchy Organic Honey Toasted Oat Cereal is a combination of honey-toasted Os and hearts made with organic whole grain oats and honey. - USDA Organic * Diets low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure, a disease associated with many factors. Development of heart disease depends upon many factors, but its risk may be reduced by diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and healthy lifestyles. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and rich in fruits, vegetables, and grain products that contain some types of dietary fiber, particularly soluble fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many risk factors. Powerful nutrition is our approach to food. It means we value whole food and put the inherent nutrition of food first when considering every ingredient. It means we make our food with a plants-first mindset. It also means we value not just the foods we make, but also how we make them by being progressive and mindful of sustainable and ethical farming practices. So inside every box, bag, and wrapper, there is not just real food, but a real food philosophy at work.
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.