HFACTOR Hydrogen Infused Flavored Water, Tart Cherry 11 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
- HFACTOR HYDROGEN INFUSED WATER: Hydrogen infused water means molecular hydrogen is more quickly absorbed by your body's cells. Hydrogen infused water is clinically proven to increase athletic performance and reduce inflammation from exercise.
- PRE- OR POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY DRINK: HFactor hydrogen infused water gives your energy a boost as hydrogen is the key ingredient in producing ATP. Post exercise HFactor delivers antioxidants to help ease muscle soreness & reduce lactic acid buildup.
- HYDROGEN WATER HELPS YOU THRIVE: Hydrogen water supports wellness by providing a caffeine-free pick me up & hydration for late nights, jetlag & headaches. Many customers post a beneficial effect on allergy symptoms & chronic inflammatory skin issues.
- HFACTOR WATER IS SCIENTIFICALLY SMART & ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND: We use pure water from the USA, infuse it with molecular hydrogen & package it in hydro-packs that won't let hydrogen escape, are BPA-Free & recyclable, to support your healthy lifestyle.
- HYDROGEN INFUSED WATER, PURE & SIMPLE: While many recovery or antioxidant hydration drinks add sugars or other ingredients, HFactor is simple yet powerful. Pure Water.Pure Hydrogen. Try hydrogen water if you enjoy Perricone, HTWO, RESQWATER, & Bai.
An award-winning, environment/health-friendly and ergonomic hydropack keeps the hydrogen benefit potent, pure and super-portable. HFactor — the new way to water.
Hydrate and Reboot with Hfactor - The New Way to Water
HFactor’s water is sourced and packaged in the U.S. and utilizes a patent-pending and magnesium-free process to infuse hydrogen — the super element documented to offer multiple anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant benefits — into pure water for refreshing, functional hydration. Over 500 international studies documented in science and medical journals report that molecular hydrogen may offer benefits to the human body, including the following:
- Anti-inflammatory advantages
- Relief from fatigue and other system stressors
- Circulation and cell function optimization
- Improvement in athletic/fitness performance and recovery (lactic acid reducer)
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.