Essentia Ionized Alkaline 9.5 pH Bottled Water, 20 Ounce, (Pack of 24)
- Buy 5 cases or more for $41.99 each and save 7%
- Essentia is supercharged ionized alkaline water that’s better at rehydrating*
- Removal of the bitter-tasting acidic ions, through our unique ionization process, creates a 9.5pH (or higher) alkaline water
- Water from any source is passed through microfiltration, reverse osmosis and ultraviolet exposure making Essentia 99.9% pure
- Trace amounts of electrolytes are added for taste and to complement the body’s natural mix
- Essentia is BPA-free, fluoride-free, chromium-free and chlorine-free
- Essentia is the only bottled water listed in the Physicians’ Desk Reference
NOTE: No seperate coupon can be applied to the "buy 5" special.
A better you starts with a better water. Essentia is supercharged ionized alkaline water that’s better at rehydrating*. We are the only alkaline water clinically shown to rehydrate better than a leading bottled water. Plus our proprietary ionization process produces superior quality water with a 9.5 pH or higher and a clean smooth taste. Essentia is overachieving H2O, because we believe what you drink is more important than how much you drink
|Ingredients||Purified water, Calcium Chloride, Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, and Sodium Bicarbonate|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.