Drink Simple Sparkling Maple Water, Blackberry Lemon, 12oz (Pack of 12)
- A BETTER CHOICE: Drink Simple Maple Water is organic, non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, and has no added sugar
- SPARKLING MAPLE WATER: Maple sap actually looks and feels just like regular water- the main difference is that maple water goes through a natural process that infuses it with nutrients. Maple Water has half the sugar of coconut water, and is perfect before, during or after a workout
- ANTI AGING: A study done by Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Tokushima Bunri University showed that the polyphenols and antioxidants present in maple water (that are not found in maple syrup) have an antioxidant and phenolic activity to help with the prevention in aging
- BOOSTS ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE: A study done by the University of Louisiana at Lafayette showed that people were able to consume more oxygen during exercise after consuming maple water, making it an excellent choice for anyone engaging in extended duration exercise
- HANGOVER HELPER: A Study in the International Journal of Molecular Medicine found that drinking maple water before alcohol can boost the rate at which alcohol is metabolized in the body. Therefore, this could potentially reduce, or lessen the severity of a hangover
Maple water is just one ingredient- water from a tree. During the long winter, the sap in maple trees collects nutrients from the soil. When spring comes to Vermont and the days grow warm, the sap starts to run, delivering nutrients and vitality to the tree. That’s when we collect the sap straight from maple trees. In the process, no trees are harmed. On the farms where the maples grow, the trees are sustainably tapped to allow for many years of water supply.
|Special Diet||Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.