Deep River Snacks Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ 2 oz bag (24 Pack)
From the manufacturer
We believe you shouldn’t have to sacrifice flavor when buying a better-for-you snack. That’s why we’ve created bold, unique kettle chip flavors using only real, simple ingredients. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Nothing extra. Just the flavors you crave, made with ingredients you know!
All of our snacks are:
- - Made with Non-GMO ingredients (and many of our snacks are verified by the Non-GMO Project!)
- - Cooked exclusively in sunflower oil – never a blend! Why are blends so bad? Listing a blend of oil allows a company to mix and match between different oils as their prices fluctuate. This is great for the company’s bottom line, but not so great for chip consistency and quality.
- - Simple ingredients - we believe less is more. Did you know that 6 of our snacks - including Zesty Jalapeño and Cracked Pepper - have four ingredients or less? Compare that to the long list on the back of some other natural brands and join us in wondering... why?
- - Certified gluten-free
- - Made in a nut-free facility
- - Vegetarian (and many are vegan!)
- - Kosher, Soy free* (*except our Baked Crisps), and Cholesterol and Trans-fat free!
Deep River Snacks is more than just a bag of chips. We pride ourselves on doing right in everything we do. Why? Because We Give a Chip®! Learn more about some of our priorities below.
Made in the USA and proud of it! Our snacks are all grown and cooked in the US, and we strive to buy domestically for all other purchases - from packaging to displays - whenever possible to support American jobs.
Our production facility is the first LEED platinum snack food manufacturing plant in the world, using 30% less energy and incorporating a host of innovative, sustainable processes.
We exclusively use Non-GMO potatoes, corn and sunflower oil, and other ingredients whenever possible. Look for our Non-GMO Project Verified snacks, and check for updates as add to this list. Increasing our use of organic ingredients is also a priority as supplies become more available. Check out our Organic Popcornand Organic Tortillas.
We use sustainable materials whenever possible in the packaging, production and marketing of our products. Our latest innovation: recyclable signage made from 10% post-consumer content.
|Brand||Deep River Snacks|
|Snack Flavor||Barbecue, Mesquite|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.