BuckWHAT Noshes, Delicious Nut Free Bar Bites, Crunchy Peanut, 2oz Packs with 3 Snacks Each (Pack of 6)
- BuckWhat! Buckwheat snacks Crunch Peanut Gluten and Dairy Free Safe for even the most sensitive tummies, BuckWHAT Noshes were created with healthy, happy families in mind. Free of dairy, wheat and gluten, BuckWHAT Noshes are a trusted pantry staple.
- Great for speedy snack time. There’s not always time for forks and knives or plates, or napkins, which is why our Noshes are packaged in snack-friendly, single-serving and resealable pouches. Keep a stash in your car for pre-soccer game fuel, grab a bag on your way out the door for an easy breakfast, or toss a few in your kid’s backpack for a mid- morning treat they’ll actually be excited to eat!
- Made from only wholesome ingredients. . Our GMO-free snack bars are made from real foods like dates, sunflower seeds and, of course, buckwheat which is a seed, not a grain.
- Nutritious and Delicious our BuckWHAT Noshes are as healthy as they are tasty. The soft and chewy snack bars are chock full of fiber, zinc and manganese. Buckwheat is actually known to be a superfood and a complete protein! They’re super low on the glycemic scale, too, and keep you feeling satisfyingly full.
- Made in America for Moms. BuckWHAT Noshes were made by a real mom trying to keep her and her family healthy and happy. To ensure the best and most trustworthy quality, all our snacks are made by hand in America!
BuckWHAT was founded by a mom on a mission to feed her family healthy snacks that felt like a treat to eat. Her solution: soft, chewy and wholesome buckwheat bites made with a short list of all-natural ingredients like seeds, dates and oats. No added sugar, no GMOs, no gluten or dairy — but still downright delicious.
THE SECRET INGREDIENT: BUCKWHEAT
It’s not-so secret anymore. Buckwheat was a staple during our founder’s childhood in Ukraine. Contrary to its name, buckwheat is actually not wheat, or even a grain at all! It’s a super healthy seed, packed with good-for-you benefits like fiber, zinc and manganese. Low on the glycemic scale and also a complete plant based protein, it’ll keep you satisfyingly full without derailing your healthy lifestyle.
A good-for-you alternative to added sugar, dates add a touch of sweetness as well as loads of fiber and minerals like iron, potassium and zinc. They’re also a healthy carbohydrate, which means they help keep you satisfyingly full.
"I love knowing exactly what I'm putting into mine and my kids bodies"
"These noshes are perfect! They're just the right size for a quick snack and small enough to leave a few in my bag so whenever my kids say they're hungry (which is always) I have a healthy snack ready-to-go. It also makes me feel good they're snacking on something I know is beneficial to them!" - Jamie Botnick, North Carolina
TRY ALL OUR TASTY (KID-APPROVED!) NOSHES!
It’s the snack your whole family can agree on. Kids love the taste, and you'll love knowing they're munching on wholesome ingredients. Don’t just take our word for it, try it for yourself!
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Healthy, High Protein, Kosher|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.