Beanfields Bean Chips, Nacho, 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 24)
- Beanfields Nacho Bean Chips capture your taste buds with their bold, cheesy flavor
- One serving of Beanfields Nacho chips gives you 4 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber, so you can feel good about what you’re eating
- Beanfields Snacks are always vegan, certified gluten-free, kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified and have zero grams of sugar
- Beanfields proudly makes every chip flavor without corn or any of the eight ingredients recognized by the FDA as the top food allergens
- 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 24)
We’re not saying you’re going to get addicted to our slamming NACHO, but we’re also not going to say you won’t. Nacho-lly we’re biased since it is our best seller. NACHO just has unmatched taste that makes being cheesy, well, cool and vegan. The kinda vegan you want at your barbecue so you can say, “yeah NACHO came with me. We’re good like that.” Nacho average tortilla chip.
- Non GMO
- Made without any of the 8 ingredients recognized by the FDA as the top food allergens
|Snack Flavor||Nacho Cheese|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.