Beanfields Bean Chips, Barbecue, 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 24)
- Beanfields Barbecue Bean Chips deliver that backyard barbecue flavor and just the right amount of sweet and smoky goodness, with zero grams of sugar!
- One serving of Beanfields Barbecue chips gives you 4 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber, so you can feel good about what you’re eating
- Beanfields Snacks are always vegan, certified gluten-free, kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified and have zero grams of sugar
- Beanfields proudly makes every chip flavor without corn or any of the eight ingredients recognized by the FDA as the top food allergens
- 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 24)
Great barbecue is never an accident. It’s perfected over generations and kept a family secret. This rings true for BEANFIELDS’ sweet and smoky BARBECUE bean chips. Packing protein and fiber with a balance of tip of the tongue tangy with dark smokey notes, it tastes like Great Grandpa BEANFIELDS made them himself.
- Non GMO
- Made without any of the 8 ingredients recognized by the FDA as the top food allergens
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work our best to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product name, or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Oasissnacks.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.